And we’re not talking about the Hunger Games here J haha let’s hope that
this trip doesn’t cause this family to fight against each other because our
camper is lacking food and other necessities! Barely out of our development we got
stuck behind this little bugger.
Goodbye, Pennsylvania!
We ended up getting off later than
we thought. Although this is normal, so
you think we would have planned to get off 2 hours later. It must have paid off because the only thing
we forgot was safety pins. Nothing
really exciting happened so far. We got
free cheese at Sheetz (along with $99 of gas) ... Whoopee :) Oh, and I discovered that riding forward
makes me woozy but I’m fine as long as I ride backwards … haha it could be
worse. :) We’re hoping to drive until Dad gets tired tonight and then stop at a
rest area or parking lot.
Hey, look at us! We all look so happy :) Please remember us this way, because there’s
no telling how we’ll be feeling towards each other by the end of this trip!
Miles driven today: 348
$ Spent on Gas: $99
No comments:
Post a Comment